Putting Fun back into Fitness!
Offering CrossFit for ages 5-12.
Classes are specifically designed for children and teenagers.
Why CrossFit Kids?
We continue to stay updated on the latest research and methodologies to craft the most effective youth program. CrossFit Kids focuses on adding fun into their fitness in order to get kids excited about exercising.
CrossFit Kids enhances a child’s motor skills by teaching better movement and cognitive skills through engaging children to think about their movement, count their reps, remember the sequences, and work towards goals.
CrossFit Kids augments a child or teen’s involvement in sports by incorporating strength training and conditioning to make our CrossFit athletes better athletes at any sport.
In addition to increasing a child’s or teen’s fitness and athleticism, CrossFit Kids:
- Instills a lifelong definition of health and positive body image
- Reverses prevalent health issues such as obesity
- Protects against injury
- Creates a community of like-minded individuals for support and self-confidence
- Focuses on concentration, problem solving, perseverance, dedication, motivation, and goal-setting.
CrossFit Kids is functional fitness designed to benefit our young athletes throughout their lives. Your children need to jump, run, throw, push and pull in order to live healthier, more able-bodied lives, and that is exactly what we do in a CrossFit Kids class.
Our 30 minute classes consist of a warm-up, skills session to learn new movements, and a Workout of the Day!
CROSSFIT KIDSFUNCTIONAL FITNESS FOR KIDS
- Tuesdays from 5:30-6:00pm
- Saturday from 8:30-9:00am