Get Fit For Summer In Just 6 WeeksAre You Ready For Change?
Find out if you’re our perfect match
- Are you able to attend 3 classes per week?
- Are you willing to track your progress with before and after photos?
- You aren’t afraid of commitment. We want you here for all 6 weeks to really see the results of your hard work.
- Do you have the willpower to follow our nutrition program? We give you the tools that you need to succeed. You just have to follow it.
- Are you a team player? There is nothing more motivating than a group of women cheering each other on. And there’s nothing worse than a bad attitude.
- Do you really want to see the change? The coaches and I really want to see you succeed, but you need to want it more!
- Not looking to lose weight? No problem. This isn’t just a weight-loss program. We encourage all types of transformations.
- Are you respectful? You must respect the rules of the gym. The rules were created to protect our culture. The culture was created to give you the best possible experience.
I believe that health is more than merely the absence of disease. It is a total state of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social well-being.Dr. Mark Hyman
This program includes 3 workouts per week (plus access to a 4th Bonus workout) that will keep your heartrate up, help you build muscle and lose body fat. Our workouts are something different every single session so you will never get stuck in a monotonous routine plus you get to be coached by our expert staff! These 6-weeks of workouts will also be paired with a gym-wide 6-week Nutrition Challenge that has been proven successful for many of our current members!
The challenge will help you learn how to properly fuel your body for goals from weight loss, to increased muscle mass, to just overall improved health and energy levels! The Nutrition Challenge kicks off with a Seminar prior to the May 7th start date where you will hear from our Nutrition Coach, Danielle, about the challenge guidelines, learn some basics about nutrition and ask any questions you may! This is also when your baseline measurements will be taken, including an InBody Body Composition Scan which is included in your package!